Located in the heart of the “Garden City” our Christchurch Hotel offers luxurious accommodation opposite the iconic Hagley Park. Parkview on Hagley offers travellers the option to explore the park after a busy day, or wander down Riccarton Road to the Westfield Mall.
- Relax and enjoy a Continental and Cooked Breakfast available in the our new dining room – The Sunrise Lounge
- Complimentary guest parking
- Guest laundry (coin operated)
- Personal service provided by our on-site management
- Free unlimited Fibre WiFi
Our wonderful location opposite Hagley Park allows our guests easy access to all its recreational facilities, including:
- Hagley Golf Course (18 holes, casual players welcome)
- Tennis courts
- Petanque, croquet and bowling clubs
- Kilometres of walking, running and cycle tracks
- The Botanic Gardens with a large children’s play area and paddling pools
- Punting, canoeing and kayaking on the Avon River
Our prime location also puts Parkview on Hagley close to:
- Central Christchurch Business District
- Cafe’s and Restaurants
- Christchurch Hospital
- Addington Raceway and Events Centre
- Westfield Riccarton Mall
- Tower Junction shopping centre
- Canterbury University
Parkview on Hagley is run and operated by the VR Hotel Group. VR Hotels and Resorts is the market leader in New Zealand with 1000 + rooms and growing. A company based in Auckland, New Zealand – VR Hotels and Resorts reflects a contemporary lifestyle at unbeatable value. VR Hotels and Resorts is an industry leader in New Zealand by providing value added benefits that SHOULD be an industry norm.
The Tiaki Promise
The VR Hotel Group wholeheartedly supports the Tiaki Promise.
Tiaki means to care for people and place. New Zealanders have a special connection to the land, and want to help visitors travel safely and conscientiously. The Tiaki Promise has a set of guiding principles for visitors to follow, showing them how to contribute to preserving and protecting our land.